viernes, 26 de octubre de 2018

La cuisine

Well, in my first post i talked about one of my two favourite things in the world: dogs, specifically, my dogs. But this post it's about the other one: la cuisine. Food. Pasta. Spaghetti, the love of my life. I love pasta. If i ever finish this career i'll go running to culinary school. Or Italy, i haven't decide it yet. Cooking for me has become more than a hobby, it started a few years ago, i don't exactly remember how but what i do remember is that i started with some lemon pie and nut cake, easy stuff like that. With time, i figured that when you get into the world of food you get really obsessed, which is what happened to me when i started to cook not only bakery stuff but when i started with pasta, pizza and the magic world of cheese and butter. It's hard to define, because when you start you see that there are no boundaries, so if you ask me what cooking and pasta is for me, i would say that it's a passion, because i love doing it, i enjoy when people eat what i make and they do that "mmh" sound and what i really love is learning how to improve the print that i leave in people in every dish i make, through the union of three of their senses: taste, smell and sight. I have to say, it's not easy. You must invest a lot of time, effort, love and care (and also money, of course). But i'm telling you, when you see your family's face after eating a pretty damn good homemade pizza, it definetly worth it.

I hope that if i ever go to culinary school, or i become proficient, i would love to have my own restaurant. By then, it probably wont be only of pasta and bakery, i hope to get way further, maybe have my own farm or somewhere to get my own products to give some food of quality. Always hope for the best.

I'll let you some of my dishes down here so maybe someday you can see the progress.


Blueberry Cheesecake


Pizza with cheese borders and garlic sticks

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario