viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2018

My best friend

Hi.
Today i have to talk about a friend which it's kinda difficult because i have many friends but i don't know if i have one good friend that i can dedicate a post like this. Most of my friends are like dance friends, or party friends or those that you call when you need a favor and will say yes and that know they can call you too. But i think there's only one that has been for me in all of these situations, who has become one of the most important persons for me in the past time, my support, my partner, and i can say that he's indeed my best friend.
I've known him since 2016 when we were in first year of University, we were studying the same career and we moved in the same group of friends, but we didn't shared a lot at the beginning. With the pass of time, when the paro started we became more close to each other; we started to go together to protests, where we were always holding the other's hand, taking care of not let go when the things were getting more dangerous at the end of the march. That became more common, we shared a lot of political spaces and our ideals were very similar so that made us more attached.
At the end of the paro we realized that we liked each other and we started to go out. A few months later we started a partner's relationship that hasn't stopped until today. We have passed through a lot, he has been for me in very difficult times and has given me some of the most joyful moments, like when he gave me my dogs Beto y Copo and of course every Christmas we pass together and we exchange these great gifts like Pancho (a cat i gave him) and a personalized book for me to write all of my recipes. He's my partner for cooking, for traveling, for parties, for pretty much anything, because we love discovering things together and learn from each other.
We've traveled a lot together, to Arica, to Torres del Paine, to the beach with our friends, to Valle del Elqui with my family and many other places. All of this has made that the confidence we have in each other is the kind of confidence that you can have only with your best friend, that's why i decided to dedicate this post for him.
(i didn't told him i was going to write this, so i hope he reads it sometime and surprise) (if he reads it).

 


2 comentarios: